Lifestyle House & Land package in Picton, NSW.
Sumo Valley - Picton:
Picton is located 80 kilometres south-west of Sydney, close to Camden and Campbelltown. It is also the administrative centre of Wollondilly Shire. The town is located on the Old Hume Highway.
- 80 km (50 mi) from Sydney CBD
- 20 km (12 mi) from Camden
- 30 km (19 mi) from Campbelltown
Picton railway station is on the Southern Highlands line with trains running every 30m to Sydney CBD during peak hours.
Shopping & Entertainment:
- Picton Mall – 1.7km (Coles, Target, Medical Centre)
- Macarthur Square – 28 km (Coles, Woolworths, Big W, Target, Cinemas, David Jones and more) Macarthur Square is the leading retail destination on Sydney’s south west. Located just off the M5/Hume Hwy, Macarthur Square offers a one stop shop for everything.
- Antill Park Country Golf Course – 3.5km
- Macarthur Square – 28km Relax in Macarthur's very own ‘”eat street” Kellicar Lane provide