Joint Venture opportunity:
Joint ventures offer investors the opportunity to quickly gain access to new markets or technologies in Australia.
Why invest in Australia?
- Consistent economic growth: Australia has experienced 24 years of uninterrupted annual growth since 1990-91, an achievement unequalled by any other developed economy (IMF World Economic Outlook Database, 2015).
- Highly skilled workforce: Australia’s workforce is one of the most educated in the world with almost 40 per cent holding a tertiary qualification (ranking tenth in the OECD) and just under 2 per cent holding a doctorate (ranking ninth in the OECD).
- Strategic location: Australia’s location gives us an edge in two ways – through strong geographic, trade and cultural links with the fast-growing Indo-Pacific region – and by providing a bridge with 24-hour connectivity between the world’s major time zones in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
- Strong governance: The quality of governance in Australia is among the best in the world, with Australian ranking tenth in the World Bank’s Worldwide Governance Indicators in 2012.
- Good infrastructure: Australia’s strategically located ports, well-planned rail and road transport networks and efficient logistics chains have been designed with the needs of business in mind.
- A business-friendly environment: Australia is the fourth easiest place in the world to set up a business (World Bank Doing Business 2013 report). As a result more than 18,000 foreign companies are registered in Australia, including 18 of the top 20 Fortune Global 500 and eight of the top 10 Fortune 100.
What do we can do for you?
We provide advice, consulting services and investor opportunities to invest in joint venture projects. Having expertise in joint venture property development projects, we also assist investors in other joint venture opportunities, suitable to the requirements of investors. The expected returns in JVs ranges from 10%-25%, depending upon the project.
- Evaluating a Joint Venture and the Business Potential
- Evaluate Your Potential Partner(s)
- Choose Your Structure
- Experienced professionals (Lawyers, Accounts, etc.)
- Operational Goal
- Intellectual Property Issues
- Plan for the End of the joint venture